The July to September issue of The Centre Magazine is now on sale in leading supermarkets and from the Counselling Centre for just $3.
The theme of this issue is PERSEVERENCE and there are some great articles on the topic which will inspire you to keep going when things are tough.
There is the exciting story of a man who was charged by a rhino and survived, testimonies of healing and how a Muslim teacher found Christ in China.
There are testimonies and articles on:
- Gender Issues
- Sport – an interview with Ray Price
- Social Responsibility – a mother’s story. Bringing up sons with autism
- Business – an interview with Stu Knight
- Family – shepherding a child’s heart
- Youth – Young Men and Women of Purpose
- Gospel – Get in the Wheelbarrow
- And more…
Every issue is packed with encouraging, challenging and uplifting articles.